Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still wanna join :>

Go down 
+11
Annexed
Angarath
RenXiS
tyxoN
GaRRu
Grave
OpalSnow
Langelos
Slayerduck
FlashGordon
Troublesome
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:42 pm

deny vouche for him.yesterday we where pvping at I.T. and at the same time we were pvping bps he started hitting us...though he is good in pvp dunno if he should get in the ally...angelic and Solidor where there also...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:57 pm

I couldnt speak for this guy until now cause his name was reminding me of something that happened during a pvp trying to take baium.And I remember him against us.
Now he does thiis.He is not aprooved by me but let the other leaders see thia and decide 2
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:23 am

I did that to fucking survive , stop bitching arround , cos i was there pvping and from sudently i was hited from behind , and guess who it was , LesbianSnow and some other guy , and i had to fucking defend myself and kill u , it aint my fault u started attacking me
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:26 am

And yo spartan , at that pvp vs bp at baium , cos u were doing agression on me that doesnt mean i was attacking u ,
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:05 am

hmm ok since u guys seem to ignore my application and shit , just close it , i dun wanna join an alliance who doesnt want me
Back to top Go down
NC
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NC

Male
Number of posts : 566
I want whole world to know that : If i want to, i have enough $ to
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:08 am

can i say denied still? or is it to late i mean like i wanna but i think he just rage quit something he was never part of...werid...
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:12 pm

got the approvals needed.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still wanna join :>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2