Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

applycation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AriOL
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
AriOL

Male
Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-10-12

applycation Empty
PostSubject: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:40 pm

1. How Old Are you:17

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.yes i use

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?TheGame/Revenge and name is AriOL

4. Where are you from?greece

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?it is good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?I want to enjoy empires because is good ally and active.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? RenX.I know him by revenge server and is very good friend

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?i dont like PK but i prefer pvp

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?No
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male
Number of posts : 452
I want whole world to know that : Remember remember the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes)
Registration date : 2007-04-29

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:37 pm

Yes, he is my friend and i vouche for him. Maybe(just maybe) only 1 thing is a problem about him - that his english isnt, how could i say, among the best, if u know what i mean.
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male
I want whole world to know that : Remember remember the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes)

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Leaders plz take a look and reply plix plox
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:23 pm

RenXiS wrote:
Yes, he is my friend and i vouche for him. Maybe(just maybe) only 1 thing is a problem about him - that his english isnt, how could i say, among the best, if u know what i mean.

can he understand and speak english?

And how do you know him, from where, what did that experience tell you about him?
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:14 pm

He can understand english good, its just sometimes he has to repeat himself cos he misses a letter or forgets to write a word, so u can understand him in 2 ways(sometimes) or makes a mistake in the sentance; well i have never heard him speak english on vent or something like that, but i think if u are a little tolerante to his english u can understand him well enough.
I have known him since Reckoning ally was formed on l2r or since empires left l2r. I think i met him when we were pvping 1 day against ST (he was in korean ally, i think he forgot to mention that). And i did quite some raids(+pvp) with him and GRcoyote and even some other of ariOls m8s. I think Sirenia/Keshurai remembers him 2, but since he is no longer in the ally he cant vouche for him. My pvp experience tells me that he can be very helpful (when i said: need help at pvp at varka - ST are there ; ---> he came) and i can also say that he is good at pvp.
I say that lets give him a trial and test his english out maybe.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:44 pm

RenXiS wrote:
He can understand english good, its just sometimes he has to repeat himself cos he misses a letter or forgets to write a word, so u can understand him in 2 ways(sometimes) or makes a mistake in the sentance; well i have never heard him speak english on vent or something like that, but i think if u are a little tolerante to his english u can understand him well enough.
I have known him since Reckoning ally was formed on l2r or since empires left l2r. I think i met him when we were pvping 1 day against ST (he was in korean ally, i think he forgot to mention that). And i did quite some raids(+pvp) with him and GRcoyote and even some other of ariOls m8s. I think Sirenia/Keshurai remembers him 2, but since he is no longer in the ally he cant vouche for him. My pvp experience tells me that he can be very helpful (when i said: need help at pvp at varka - ST are there ; ---> he came) and i can also say that he is good at pvp.
I say that lets give him a trial and test his english out maybe.

Since he is from greece, ask the elites to check this post out, try to get ahold of toni/spartan/disia.
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:47 pm

The problem is he already applyed for the elites, but he is 2 long.
Back to top Go down
NecroDiSia
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
NecroDiSia

Male
Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-04-08

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:51 pm

We already rejected him cause of his age.
He had made an application few days ago in greek language.
This doesn't mean we want him out of the ally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.olympianselite.com
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am

Leaders plz consider this ---- tnx.
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:06 pm

Ok just wondering why is no1 responding to this apply, i mean why is there no answer ----> yes/no/maybe ? scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
paper`
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
paper`

Male
Number of posts : 1328
Registration date : 2007-04-28

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:27 pm

Posted in the leaders section. Need 4 leaders to approve each app basically. Will get back to you in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

applycation Empty
PostSubject: Re: applycation   applycation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

applycation
Page 1 of 1