Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya Lads ^__________^

Go down 
+3
Amnesia
SpartanWarri0r
Delmy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Heya Lads ^__________^ Empty
PostSubject: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 pm

So yeah... Most of you know me from Revenge.. I think:p

I wanna join up with you guys here on Forever cuz I had my best L2 period with Empires on Revenge so. I'm gonna start here today, gonna make either a glad or DA so I can roll some in Olympiad as ususal ;] anywayz here's some info about me for you who dont know:

1. 17

2. Yes I will use Ventrilo as often as I can

3. L2 Revenge: Vengeance 35x. Volcanos DA Hero ;O

4. Sweden

5. Imho my english is very good. in all ways

6. Because I had my best L2 period with Empires on Revenge.

7. Do I need to count'em all up? :p

8. Going red is no problem for me. And pvp is kinda what I play for.

9. Hell no!

That's all I had to say. Laterz :]

definately give him a vouche for being a good guy to join up to the alliance.

If someone doesnt get you in volc, look for me on hyatte/langelos and I will get you in.
Back to top Go down
Delmy
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Delmy

Number of posts : 835
I want whole world to know that : Im a fucking DE now T_T
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 pm

olympiad in L2F is full of feed mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Subsenix

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:08 am

More people from Revenge, that's what I like to see :] Hi!
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:22 am

What about the period that u where against empires in L2r?
I prefer recruiting ppl that are all time empires even in best or worst times.
Back to top Go down
Amnesia
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Male
Number of posts : 411
I want whole world to know that : Im A Crack Addict
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 am

Uhh... so you prefer recruiting new players to the game? cause most people have fought with empires at one point or another...

I know I have Smile

I hated that donator noob gutter slut compton b4 I was empires... him and his +16 epic heavy and +25 bow and he always had cat queen...

jajaja
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:21 pm

ServantOfChaos wrote:
What about the period that u where against empires in L2r?
I prefer recruiting ppl that are all time empires even in best or worst times.

i am gonna agree with servant on this one

no offence volcanos..... you left with HB becuase at the time you were hero, and you leaving because HB left was complete and utter bullshit.....we all know why you left, not because you were friends with HB and his people, you left because of you being hero at the time and you wanted to retain that hero status and i am gonna bet that HB promised you if you left empries with him, he woudl help you retain hero by helping you with points

to be honest bro, you were against us and thats fine, that was your choice.....but to be blunt and honest....what you did was complete and utter bullshit

Quote :
wanna join up with you guys here on Forever cuz I had my best L2 period with Empires on Revenge so. I'm gonna start here today, gonna make either a glad or DA so I can roll some in Olympiad as ususal

LOL...if you had your best times with us...then why you leave???? no offence that suck up shit wont work with me... idk about the other leaders.....and rofls about olymipad....go figure....

anyways.....my vote is no...to allowing volcanos in forever empiresd alliance.... but hey its up to lang and compton...this is langs alliance.....and compton is his next of advisors.....

IMO volcanos needs to earn himself back into empires PERIOD....and this doesnt mean olymipad or getting donated gears...volcanos you of all people shoudl know how empires works... so in my eyes you need to earn back my trust and respect inorder to get back into empires.... and i think you need to earn back alot of peoples respect before being in empires again.....

IamApirate wrote:
Uhh... so you prefer recruiting new players to the game? cause most people have fought with empires at one point or another...

I know I have Smile

I hated that donator noob gutter slut compton b4 I was empires... him and his +16 epic heavy and +25 bow and he always had cat queen...

jajaja

theres a difference of being in empires before, leaving and then fighting against us with the enemy....volcanos was in empires until he pulled his little leaving stunt with HB and what not

~Ward
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:41 pm

IamApirate wrote:

I know I have Smile

jajaja
LOL

btw where the fuck have you been scratch
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:22 pm

well.. Ward.. I watched all the recruitment posts, even all back on l2r. And in every post i see that ppl dont like em, i see "give him/her a second chance" I think Volcanos is a really cool dude. Pretty gay that he lefted, but still. I lefted once to.. When i joined up with Delution, i was war tagged to half of empires, but i lefted after like 1 week or something.. But it was just for the pvp, cuz empires owned the server.. so that's where u found pvp Wink I'm just telling ya, ppl did worse things.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:39 pm

That is different from what u did Ang.You left looking for action and pvp points and i totally believe that if thinks were different for empires at L2r u would nt left ally.And most of all i guess that u wouldnt leave the ally just to keep hero status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:58 pm

First I didnt left to keep my Hero Status. That's just BS. I left because I wanted more action since Empires practicly owned the server and HB asked me to join up with him.
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:52 pm

to be honest, i never has a major problem with you Volcanos.

This will be ultimately Langelos decision, since Volcanoes was with us on l2r when Langelos was still ally leader, and left us while langelos was ally leader

I can say that it was a shock to me that Volcanoes left us since he had been a member with us for quite some time. I guess its understandable that you would want to switch sides to get more action..i didnt really mind at all, the thing that really bothered me, is that you have been with us for so long, and right when you left you started bad mouthing us also. For someone that we considered a freind it really put a bad taste in our mouths.
Back to top Go down
Delmy
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Delmy

Number of posts : 835
I want whole world to know that : Im a fucking DE now T_T
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:34 pm

and he didnt kept his hero statut cuz i got it right after he left lawl Very Happy

<3
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm

Volcanos wrote:
First I didnt left to keep my Hero Status. That's just BS. I left because I wanted more action since Empires practicly owned the server and HB asked me to join up with him.

lol then please explain to me why HB, EvilNicole, chickenzs and you, ALL HEROS AT THAT TIME BTW.... all left together same time and joined up with HB's HERO crew aka allstars....if i remember too HB pulled alot of ST Heros into his clan as well

so for you to stand there and say to me, "First I didnt left to keep my Hero Status. That's just BS" ...that is a load of BS....and to be honest its that attitude i know doesnt bold well with me or others....

what i think is this, and you can deny it all you want... but i know i am right and i know many other people here agree with this logic...Empires didnt do much "farming" for oly points until HB and chickens came into Empires.....once they decided to leave, you prolly thought, oh if i ditch Empires now because since HB and chickens will be leaving, there will be no more opportunities for some "free" oly points form these guys...so you decided to join up with him thinking if you stay with him, he would throw you a bone or two of oly points....thats what i think what you did and your reasoning behind it, you left family who cared for you and trusted you, for a simple hero status......cause lets be real, you didnt leave empires for the more pvp etc bullshit... BECAUSE i know for a fact me and others in empires hardly saw you pvping outside once you left empires...

like compton said..... its up to lang now.... if lang welcomes volcanos back, i will welcome back volcanos with open arms, but he will still need to earn my respect back.....

~Ward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 pm

CryMorePlease wrote:
Volcanos wrote:

what i think is this, and you can deny it all you want... but i know i am right and i know many other people here agree with this logic...Empires didnt do much "farming" for oly points until HB and chickens came into Empires.....once they decided to leave, you prolly thought, oh if i ditch Empires now because since HB and chickens will be leaving, there will be no more opportunities for some "free" oly points form these guys...so you decided to join up with him thinking if you stay with him, he would throw you a bone or two of oly points....thats what i think what you did and your reasoning behind it, you left family who cared for you and trusted you, for a simple hero status......cause lets be real, you didnt leave empires for the more pvp etc bullshit... BECAUSE i know for a fact me and others in empires hardly saw you pvping outside once you left empires...

like compton said..... its up to lang now.... if lang welcomes volcanos back, i will welcome back volcanos with open arms, but he will still need to earn my respect back.....

~Ward

That wasnt how it was at all. That's all I can say.

and IF Langelos now decides to Welcome me in your Alliance once again I will try my best to earn your respect back.
Back to top Go down
Subsenix

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:35 am

This topic is so deep I almost shed a tear. Too bad I was nowhere near when all of this happened.

(I think I was killing Keltirs at the time.)
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:49 pm

i agree with ward on this, but like he said if lang welcomes volcanos back with open arms, i will too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 pm

Well Lang accepted me back in EmpiresUnited so I'm currently in Awakening. And as I said I'll try my best to earn your respect back. So if anyone culd like lock this topic or something? :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:17 pm

Volcanos wrote:
Well Lang accepted me back in EmpiresUnited so I'm currently in Awakening. And as I said I'll try my best to earn your respect back. So if anyone culd like lock this topic or something? :p
be my gay lover, ran out of em 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Subsenix

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:32 pm

______________Ukyo wrote:
Volcanos wrote:
be my gay lover, ran out of em 2 days ago.

Do you supply the cherry pies?^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya Lads ^__________^   Heya Lads ^__________^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya Lads ^__________^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: