Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Ludnicha

Go down 
+8
Hotte
CryMorePlease
aergen
spoil4REGGE
LesbianShow
Kenworth
Alaron
Ludnicha
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Application Ludnicha Empty
PostSubject: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
Yes / Oki

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
I play on retail server me name is AnalnoZlo and ZlaGad

4. Where are you from?
Bulgaira

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
Me english is hearing,spoken,writing

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
Need need to join only for fun siege pvp raid

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
i only play whit them in party

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
O.o me adrenalin is good for pvp Razz

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
No i like the war

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?
clan BGbusters ally helfire

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?
I have A/S Grade Tallum H set DC Robe set Mj Light set S Dual DB Homu Smile

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
I am Nobles SD77/DC77/HE5x I no have alts only 1 char

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
NO Razz I have girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 pm

Can you list the people you know in EmpiresUnited, please? It will make it easier for us and you.

Bulgarian: Дай ни списък с хората, които познаваш. Успех!
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:17 pm

I am now players in server no know people only Heros nad .....
Back to top Go down
Kenworth
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Kenworth

Male
Number of posts : 698
I want whole world to know that : kill whitey
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Alaron wrote:
Can you list the people you know in EmpiresUnited, please? It will make it easier for us and you.

Why does that look like Russian?
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 pm

seems like a good guy but also seems he doesnt speak english...at least i cant understand even 80 % of what he is saying...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
spoil4REGGE
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
spoil4REGGE

Male
Number of posts : 122
I want whole world to know that : I hate CSKA
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Kenworth wrote:
Alaron wrote:

Why does that look like Russian?

simply becose Russians write with Bulgarian (cyrilic) alphabet.... lol! BTW +1 for your char names... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Yes me eng is no good Sad I understand put have proble for tallk
Back to top Go down
aergen
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
aergen

Male
Number of posts : 374
I want whole world to know that : I am a lolmanian
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 pm

this will be a minus tbh, but maybe u can compensate it somehow
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 pm

aergen wrote:
'

maybe you can compensate it with your attitude...if u get to know our ppl and speak with us and ppl that speak your language they might vouche for u...i am not giving u nor +1 neither -1 cause u seem ma good guy but the language thing takes over my +1...
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Well, yeah, the English is a bit of a problem... I think that he should get to know some of us first... PM some people in EU in game and maybe party with them.

Bulgarian: Виж сега, това, че не говориш английски ще се окаже проблем. Всички в алито говорят английски и това е основният език използван тук. Аз и Spoil4REGGE сме българи, но се самнявам, че винаги ще можем да сме със теб за да ти превеждаме. Както казах по - горе, опитай се да поговориш с някои хора от алито.
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:15 pm

Oki guys very tyvm [ Alaron Mersi mnogo za razbiraneto problema mi e 4e az razbiram kakvo mi govorat no ne moga da pi6a mnogo dobre 6te pogovorq s nqkoi ot 4lenovete na ally-to da vidq kakvo 6te kajat te.No mnogo iskam da se prisuedina kum va6to ally doidoh da igraq tuk samo zaradi funa pvp siege i tn no v clana koito sum v momenta tova ne se slu4va dostatu4no sum farmil na ofi server i ne mislq i tuk da go prava]
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm

some of you need to get past the whole language barrier and just try and get to know people for who they are and what they do. attitude and "willingness" to help is not dictated by their language but by their performance

there are several people in EU that know Bulgarian and English well, alaron being one, and there are a few others in EU, doesn't take much to have a translator working for you so really to be honest, having this "language" barrier is not that big of a negative if you ask me,

as long as we have people in the ally that are open minded and others that can help translate the message across

for example, when i lead EU on l2r, the bulk of my activity came from the Elites aka Necrodisia's crew. that clan had 35-40 active Greeks daily for over a year, i kid you not, and i had people like Necrodisia and Spartan translating for me and if those two were not around, i had Toni, Unbelieve and Angelico and Zounior and Adrian helping me out....and i am telling you, those Greeks (who didn't understand a lick of English or what i was talking about) were some of the best players i had a chance to lead and play along side with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 pm

ward's english skills got better too while hanging out on vent all the time with us

speaking english isn't that important, aslong you understand what others saying imo
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Well, he says that he can understand everything we say but he can't write well... He looks like a nice guy... and he's here for the fun. So +1

Bulgarian: Гледай да ме хванеш някой ден да си поговорим Smile Пиши ми на Alanon или Lucedo в игра Smile
Back to top Go down
aergen
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
aergen

Male
Number of posts : 374
I want whole world to know that : I am a lolmanian
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:10 am

LesbianShow wrote:
aergen wrote:
'

maybe you can compensate it with your attitude...if u get to know our ppl and speak with us and ppl that speak your language they might vouche for u...i am not giving u nor +1 neither -1 cause u seem ma good guy but the language thing takes over my +1...

sorry? what's wrong with my attitude? I'm not alowed to have a opinion lately? if it was for a romanian guy to apply, that didnt knew english so good I'll -vouch him aswell so I dont get your point at all

I'm not saying we should deny this application, its a fact that he will improve his english if we take him, just as I improved mine learning from l2/vent, I'm just saying it will be difficult to comunicate
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 am

i saw this guy today tagged on some bgbusters clan.
Back to top Go down
Hotte
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Hotte

Male
Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:32 am

Hes still running around in that BGsmth clan, not sure how serious he is about joining us
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm

saw him again today untagged this time...
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Yep, I talked with him... He sounds like a great guy. He played at retail too so he has some nice experiance and he said that he can be very active. I'll +1 him again because he really sounds like a nice guy. About the language problem... I can translate for him when it's needed... and he understands pretty much everything so it's not that big of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Dudes i am serious player and i want to join to your ally.Have you any decision about that will youl jon me.
i speak seriously about that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Damne
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Damne

Male
Number of posts : 945
I want whole world to know that : I am sex addict
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 am

Ludnicha wrote:
Dudes i am serious player and i want to join to your ally.Have you any decision about that will youl jon me.
i speak seriously about that. Smile

we understand that you are serious, but also pls be patient, cause leaders will make decision.
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:34 am

Oki
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 pm

ppls I'm going crazy
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Damne wrote:
but also pls be patient, cause leaders will make decision.
Back to top Go down
Ludnicha

Ludnicha

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 am

Spectral Dancer 78 / Doom Cryer 78 / Hawkeye 6x Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Ludnicha   Application Ludnicha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Ludnicha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next