Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My apply > danceofwar

Go down 
+4
Quaron
Damne
lordofdance
DanceOfWar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DanceOfWar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-29

My apply > danceofwar Empty
PostSubject: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 am

1. How Old Are you? I'm 17 year old

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
I just don't have micro

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? I never played on retail
i played on pvpx/dex/lrequiem

4. Where are you from?Portugal

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? I speak badly and i understand/write well

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?Because i want great clan and active

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?Lordofdance..i knew him on aerith

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?I don't care if i'm red if i have less 5 pk's...in pvp sometimes i have lags

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?No problem for me (NO WAR=no pvp= NO FUN!!)

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? wn/vantage/all4one

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?DC robe set/tallum heavy set/dual S/tts set/maj.set jewels/dc shield/con+8+acumen

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?My char is nobless..main is SD78...my subs are DC77/cardinal76..i don't have alt
Back to top Go down
lordofdance
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
lordofdance

Male
Number of posts : 121
I want whole world to know that : L2 > Cigarrets/drugs
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:00 am

+1 i know him, good guys, active, when played with me and cool guy.(and not retard) gl on apply vitor:cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=951032446187
Damne
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Damne

Male
Number of posts : 945
I want whole world to know that : I am sex addict
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:01 am

DanceOfWar wrote:
2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
I just don't have micro
well, you'll need to buy one, or to get on some other way, cause the point of using Ventrilo is to socialize with other members of this alliance and to tell what you need and to response when other members aask you for something, not just to pm members...

DanceOfWar wrote:
5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? I speak badly and i understand/write well
For most of us the english is problem, thats why you need to get your mic and to socialize on ventrilo so it will improve your english.

DanceOfWar wrote:
8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?I don't care if i'm red if i have less 5 pk's...in pvp sometimes i have lags
You realize, that if you have lags, that whole PT can be faked up cause of you?!
That is not the real problem, the problem is that if you have lags and don't want to admit that you have them and you go into fight with lags, lots of ppl will be faked up.
So, the point is, when you have lags, you don't go into PvP.
Back to top Go down
lordofdance
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
lordofdance

Male
Number of posts : 121
I want whole world to know that : L2 > Cigarrets/drugs
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:03 am

+1 damme or tell when have lags, play bd with lags not work
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=951032446187
Quaron
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Quaron

Male
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 am

Damne wrote:
DanceOfWar wrote:
I just don't have micro
well, you'll need to buy one, or to get on some other way, cause the point of using Ventrilo is to socialize with other members of this alliance and to tell what you need and to response when other members aask you for something, not just to pm members...

well i dont rly agree with this - mic is helpfull yes but it's not really needed as soon as you are on vent and can hear what's going on, there is always someone who is paying attention to party/clan/ally chat or if not bag him on the pm's and he will notice it Very Happy

other than that gl with your application ; - )
Back to top Go down
ad0k
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
ad0k

Male
Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:52 pm

+1 for App
Back to top Go down
DrakeClawJr
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
DrakeClawJr

Male
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 am

i've partied with him twice

He's a nice guy.

And as long as he's always on vent, i don't care much if he got a mik or not Smile

+ 5/6 from me Wink
Back to top Go down
spoil4REGGE
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
spoil4REGGE

Male
Number of posts : 122
I want whole world to know that : I hate CSKA
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 am

mi inglish iz not gud tu...+1 for that , i whant to speak with him, i also know some potugese words.....
Back to top Go down
DanceOfWar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm

I now do not go to be very online… perhaps not log on game… because I am to move of house and I do not have Internet..i don't know when i have internet again Neutral

when I to come back to have Internet I pm adok/drakeclawjr or langelos...
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:07 pm

okay dude, re apply when you can, good luck.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apply > danceofwar   My apply > danceofwar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apply > danceofwar
Page 1 of 1