Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...

Go down 
+2
Alaron
NaomiHunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NaomiHunter
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
NaomiHunter

Male
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-17

WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Empty
PostSubject: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:19 pm

1. How Old Are you

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Ofc I used it before...

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

Franz retail, BD liquidsnake, private l2 paradise, azuregameing, Dragon Network...

4. Where are you from?

Belgrade, Serbia

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

I would say from 1-10...8, i can comunicate in english, dont worry about it...

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Tbh, some old franz crew from my clan wanted to join russian retail server, it's free gracia blabla...russian client tho...but than they decided not to join, so i came back to azuregameing to have some fun with old friends, I have a friend in your clan, named Damne in game, so i just want to play, have fun, pvp/raid/siage...party...

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Yes, Damne, from game, he's from Serbia too, i know him from my starting at this server...

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

Lolz, no problem for me if I have ppl to support me, <3 pvp XD

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

No, i had like 15+ clan wars when i played on franz, it would be more but some clans didnt have balls to war back XD

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

Here, in some random, with some friends from Serbia, dont remember the name lol Razz

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?

FS-DC Heavy +3, aoba helth :S, mystic myse dc robe, som, Tyrant - DC light DG...

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

It's not nobless, i could use help for barakiel Sad
I did previous part of nobless q i think, not sure, didnt play here for a while...
FS 77, Mystic myse 76, tyrant 64...
I have a friend's wc with cov, but since this new rule for login on forums, and i dont know his forum acc, i'm not sure if i can keep it, sws 55...
All alts are in old clan where i played but it's totaly inactive, those friends moved to Dragon Network...
13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?

Ahm, no thx, lolz XD
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:22 pm

The application looks nice and if your a friend of Damne you directly get a +1 from me.. He's an awesome guy so I assume you're the same Razz

Good luck with the application.
Back to top Go down
Damne
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Damne

Male
Number of posts : 945
I want whole world to know that : I am sex addict
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:28 pm

NaomiHunter wrote:
Here, in some random, with some friends from Serbia, dont remember the name lol Razz
he's lying...BreganDearthe...we manage to smash Rh's PT one time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NaomiHunter wrote:
13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
Ahm, no thx, lolz XD
also lying...he's tottaly GHAY!!!

ofc...I wouch for him...so if it counts, +1 from me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 pm

submitted to trial section for approvals.
Back to top Go down
NaomiHunter
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
NaomiHunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Damne wrote:
NaomiHunter wrote:
he's lying...BreganDearthe...we manage to smash Rh's PT one time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ye that was the name, forgot it Razz

NaomiHunter wrote:
Ahm, no thx, lolz XD
also lying...he's tottaly GHAY!!!

I told you Damne, I'm not gona be your boyfriend, and I'm not ghey like you, and gtfo now Very Happy

ofc...I wouch for him...so if it counts, +1 from me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gogogo, I want +16 min XD
Back to top Go down
rinne
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
rinne

Male
Number of posts : 423
I want whole world to know that : suck it, coon
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:43 am

is that dragon network server the one managed by zenith? the one with that huge zerg called alpha alliance?
Back to top Go down
deso
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
deso

Male
Number of posts : 1155
I want whole world to know that : Parrots are nice pets
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:57 am

Linaje Oscuro? lol
Back to top Go down
NaomiHunter
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
NaomiHunter

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...   WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ, FS 77, Mystic muse 76, Tyrant in progress...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: