Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)

Go down 
+3
SpartanWarri0r
Alaron
Soa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Soa

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-16

LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Empty
PostSubject: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:36 am

1. How Old Are you

I am 22

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

Sure, i have microphone, so why don't I?

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I have been played in hungarian low servers called Nightmare and Dragonians with the same name as here: Soanu

4. Where are you from?

I am from Hungary

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

I think my english is good enough, i understand everything and i can talk in intermediate level

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Coz i want partys raids pvps and make good friendships.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

Nope, i dont know anybody, but i want:P

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I kile pvp very much, i dont care if i am red:P

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

No, it is not a problem.

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?

I have been in a klan called Poision but they just didn't do anything. There were no partys raids, nothing....it was bad so i left.

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?

I have Nightmare Heavy Armos set and some Maja Jews with a Keshanberk blade(not much but i have been playing here just 2 weeks)

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?

No i am not nobless, but almost subclassed and i almost have my 3rd class transfer too(i just need a few more days)

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
Hm funny question:) It is enormous ofc:)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
GL HF

Best regards
Soanu

p.s.:pm Soanu in game if you like i am very active you can catch me almost any time or send me a mail. Thx
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:28 am

What level, what class are you? By "almost subclassed" and "almost 3rd classed" what do you mean?

Alaron
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:00 am

Alaron wrote:
What level, what class are you? By "almost subclassed" and "almost 3rd classed" what do you mean?

Alaron

Look at the title 75 LVL DA
Back to top Go down
Soa

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:10 am

Yes, i am an level 75 Dark Avenger
Back to top Go down
rinne
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
rinne

Male
Number of posts : 423
I want whole world to know that : suck it, coon
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 am

imo you should get noble first
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:33 am

agreed, cause were very hunted and have a lot of wars atm.

Being noblese allows you to port where we can, and be in a better situation to defend yourself
Back to top Go down
Soa

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:38 am

am well i am alone thats why i want to join. coz i think in a clan i can be faster than alone(reasons: you can help me out some raids, i can xp fast if i can use for example ch buffs), but if you said that first make nobless i will do it but i think that will costs another month for me.
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Oh my bad... I didn't even look at the title.. sorry.. But yeah.. you should get noblesse.... it's kind a hard to keep up with the raids/farming we do if it's not a 7s week. Good luck and if you need any asisstance in game just give me a PM and I might come If I'm free Razz
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Soa wrote:
am well i am alone thats why i want to join. coz i think in a clan i can be faster than alone(reasons: you can help me out some raids, i can xp fast if i can use for example ch buffs), but if you said that first make nobless i will do it but i think that will costs another month for me.

As for the raids if u are waiting for any of them and u see it up just try to pm one of us to get it done.As Lang said it will be harder for u to get em with EU tag.
Back to top Go down
Soa

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:19 am

am okay btw if i need some help coz i cant make alone something for exapmle now i have troubles how i get that blood fabric from toi 7 mobs (i need it for get to baium - but i thik you now this -). Could i ask soem help from you guys?
Back to top Go down
B34st
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
B34st

Male
Number of posts : 601
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:22 pm

u can ask most of our members for help tbh
Back to top Go down
Soa

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:34 pm

okay ty then i will search for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Soa

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:24 pm

hi guys can u help me in ketra alliance quest??

btw i am already nobless Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 am

noble alone is hard. We need more active DA's in the ally...maybe we can take one more hero.
Back to top Go down
LesbianShow
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
LesbianShow

Female
Number of posts : 1296
I want whole world to know that : I LOVE TRANSEXUALS AND CHICKS WITH DICKS!
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:59 pm

saw him today...wartaged...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skullerat0r
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 pm

Then thats fine.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)   LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LFC-Soanu (lvl 75 DA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: