Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rolling stones lf home

Go down 
+12
ad0k
Langelos
RenXiS
Marfa
Kenworth
Whip
Airu
Slayerduck
deadly twin
Sinastara
Alaron
Buff4Cash
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Buff4Cash

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-26

rolling stones lf home Empty
PostSubject: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Hello, i've spoken to Langelos, and after some nice chat i figured we could do good team with u guys. Here is application for my small gank grp, hope u find it at least interesting:

Buff4Cash
1. How Old Are you : 36

2. Will you use vent? yes

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?started in erica (2 years lvl78SE-DevilsAwakening), went Teon (pp-banned-gf)/mid rate server tehgamers (SuperElpy)

4. Where are you from?Spain

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? fair good i think

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? pvp ftw, also we had some friends that used to play in EU (like Sn4kes we meet her at tehgamers server)

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?check nš6 Smile

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? I mainly play suport classes, so im always late when i want to pk Smile

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? that is l2, the fun of the game

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? we tried Divine (good guys, but bit carebears), Betrayal (omg, they suxs!..)

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?dc set, nm heavy, homun +11, tateo, AM (no acu yet)

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? HP 78 noblesse// subbed? 78 ES, 76 BH, 74 Bish //Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? Alts : SE lvl 71, sws 72 (clan lvl1 for wh)

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex? im a girl, if u get us i will have a lot of sex with ally mate ( mfg is my bf Very Happy),about gay sex i dont care.

MFG
1. How Old Are you: 23

2. Will you use vent? yes

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers? Erica +2 years (Mort4l), Teon (Homejim-banned, Isnogud-still playing from time to time)/ mid rate server tehgamers (toobad)

4. Where are you from?germany

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? he suxs a bit on written in my opinion :p, but he has very good spoken one

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? same as Buff4Cash

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? same as Buff

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? He loves to go red if moron dont flag back, alwasy have sin eater rdy for it.

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? he will love it

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? same as Buff

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade? tallum heavy, maj light, dc robes, DB focus, BO focus,(and some more for his titan), tatteo

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? SG 78 nobless//subbed? Titan 78, Adv 77,ST 77//Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? spoiler lvl 46 and 72, crafter 62, destro lvl 40

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
prolly he did measure it, but i didnt.. good size imo, works pretty good Smile . About gay sex.. u'll have to ask him.

Rikus
1. How Old Are you: 29

2. Will you use vent? ye he use vent, thought he is too shy to talk, maybe u guys can get him to talk a bit Razz

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?tehgamers(matahari)// low rate servers:thegame , bnb//l2Abyss

4. Where are you from?greece

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?writting, heard very good.. spoken dunno.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?same as Buff

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?same as Buff

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? he goes red when need without hesitating. I see him enjoing pvp pretty much

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? is not a problems, is a must Very Happy

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? just Betrayal

11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade? maj light, tallum heavy, dc robe, tateo, DB ( no focus), and some other random weapons

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? SWM 78, nobless//subbed? SG 76, WLK 69 Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? destro lvl 40, pp lvl 68 i think, and some spoiler ( dunno lvl)

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
err.... didnt ask Razz

Well this is it. Hope u guys enjoy reading the novel ><. Cya around
Back to top Go down
Alaron
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Alaron

Male
Number of posts : 4199
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Applications look pretty nice.. and you look like a fun girl.. imo just get with some1 from the ally so we can have a little chat and maybe have a party or two ^^ to get to know you Smile Good luck with your application!

Alanon
Back to top Go down
Buff4Cash

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Ty Alaron for ur support ^^
Back to top Go down
Buff4Cash

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Alanon* Razz
Back to top Go down
Sinastara
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Sinastara

Male
Number of posts : 255
I want whole world to know that : THAT I SECRETLY LOVE LANG.
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:30 pm

yeah best way is to get to know some people.
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:35 pm

dont get to know either sin or alaron, both are emo homo's that are complete BUCK FUTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

<3 j/k
Back to top Go down
Sinastara
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Sinastara

Male
Number of posts : 255
I want whole world to know that : THAT I SECRETLY LOVE LANG.
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 pm

lol come on vent and ill show you buck futters.
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello, welcome.

I lieke dorfies, you can knock on my door anytime for some loli pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
Buff4Cash

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 pm

sure about that Very Happy

Just pm Buff4Cash, MFG or Rikus when ever u guys like and we will be glad to pt/chat or help in anything needed ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Slayerduck wrote:
Hello, welcome.

I lieke dorfies, you can knock on my door anytime for some loli pictures.

stop scarring people away !
Back to top Go down
Airu
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Airu

Male
Number of posts : 558
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Applying for EU, after being rejected by Jhgpppfhfhf and Cataclysm
hummmmmmmm...ok
Back to top Go down
Whip
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Whip

Male
Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Airu wrote:
hummmmmmmm...ok

lol'ed at ayotech's denial post "no"
Back to top Go down
Kenworth
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Kenworth

Male
Number of posts : 698
I want whole world to know that : kill whitey
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:21 pm

Fields wrote:
stop scarring people away !

Yes we would not want to scar them.
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Airu wrote:
hummmmmmmm...ok

thats not a good thing <.<
Back to top Go down
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male
Number of posts : 452
I want whole world to know that : Remember remember the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes)
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:43 pm

All applys sound good 2 me. Probably the best thing for now would be a trial and then we ll see.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 pm

I would be interested in getting them on vent, and seeing how they interact with us.
Back to top Go down
Buff4Cash

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:49 am

Airu wrote:
hummmmmmmm...ok

We also applied in L2Azure forum. I did apply in the allies I found more interesting of the server (we are playing here for not long and we still dont have any hard feeling against anyone). I didnt apply for all at same time, since for me is not easy thing to make it for all my group, and also I first try contact with someone in the clan and see if recrutment was open (first time I try check for EU recruitments was closed).
I took it like a job, trying to find the best for me and my friends. Like for a job, u apply to the most interesting offres, and if they say the'll take u, then u choose what u think is better for all. Is that a crime?

Hope that my effort to find a good spot for my crew and me dont screw our posible relations.

And about meeting in vent ; sure... i'll try pm u and then u can tell me how we meet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ad0k
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
ad0k

Male
Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Pack of 3... hmmm... for your infos, u all look good enough, yet we will talk about the thing of getting 3 at once. yet, hope to fit u all in the same spot

ty for apply
Back to top Go down
Jedd
Empires Guard
Empires Guard

Male
Number of posts : 211
I want whole world to know that : Inverness = sexy
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:10 pm

MFG is, or was dontcry if i remember right ies ies
Back to top Go down
Conchita
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
Conchita

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:03 am

One question i got is, since you were in divine and dontcry. If you see any of them on the battlefield, would you attack them?
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:16 am

They told me that they liked it in dontcry, but just couldnt take the emoness or crying anymore.

She told me when they would lose pvp or something, they would cry a ton about it, or make some really stupid decisions at times.

that they liked some people in there a lot but just didnt want to deal with things going on in there.
Back to top Go down
MFG

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:04 am

well war is war and friendship is in pms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Piraiyah
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
Piraiyah

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:17 am

I'm going to need the msn from u guys so we can setup a vent meeting, pm me on forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rolling stones lf home   rolling stones lf home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rolling stones lf home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: