Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ultimate guardian aply ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ultimate guardian aply ^^ Empty
PostSubject: ultimate guardian aply ^^   ultimate guardian aply ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Ultimate Guardian lider here i want ally with empires united with my clan for that i post it
as u know guy we was on flame us ally and dissdimised, we was more active than them in our hours gmt+1, they donīt respect us

1. 27 years old

2. We use ventrilo and TS

3. i playing on lineage 2 before beta test in official bartz server named Alquimist spectral dancer 77 full A duals S, xtreme server plains walker 78 named Calimocho and a secondary ol named comeconejos level 77, l2paradise th level 78 named calimocho, l2hispano Dominator level 78 noble and a loot more not remember

4.we are a spanish crew in gtm+1 some portuguesse ppl too

5. not to good hearing it, and writing it

6. we want ally becose we think can apport some thing for make it better if it is posible Wink , we come to working with u, and make great things in this server ^^

7. the truth is i dont know if i know some one, i know i supose some from pvp

8. pvp is the l2 objective ^^ i feel good when ppl are crying in floor, and i fell good i we are a few and other much more and down some one

9. is not a problem as u know (i think) we was on ally war abot all server)

10. i become ally lider from two allys, and two clans lider too, i was member from unionfenix and then create ultimate guardian

11. full major arcana robe, draconic bow, branch of mother tree etc.. we have on clan all weapons S only few does no have about 14 draconic bows and some more stuff, all nobless only a few no have nobless status, the newest members ^^ about 3 or 4

12. im dominator, etc...

13. yes i get sex no have cok have a worm a little worm XD

If your application is approved, your name will be submitted to the leaders board for approval into our alliance. This Submittal can only be made there by a leader in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: ultimate guardian aply ^^   ultimate guardian aply ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 pm

im going to have to say no thank you

we are not recruting whole clans, not to mention known enemies on a current server

locked, waiting for ally leaders to respond
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: ultimate guardian aply ^^   ultimate guardian aply ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:53 am

deadly twin wrote:
im going to have to say no thank you

we are not recruting whole clans, not to mention known enemies on a current server

locked, waiting for ally leaders to respond

Wish you the best of luck but were not interested, thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ultimate guardian aply ^^   ultimate guardian aply ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ultimate guardian aply ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: