Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?

Go down 
+5
SpartanWarri0r
SpooKcs
FlashGordon
bizzar
deadly twin
9 posters
AuthorMessage

APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Empty
PostSubject: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:24 pm

okay make sure in the your post you answer the following questions.

1. How Old Are you
18 Smile
2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
Yes vent is very important for me, but however I currently lack the tool to use vent: microphone, I'm sort of busy so I really dont have time to go out (lollazy) and buy a new one but I'll do my best to get it sometime this or next week. Smile3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
Played Bartz since C1, joined a clan called House of Paagrio, grew there, but the clan moved to Erica and so did I, but I didnt' like it there much so I moved back by myself. I quit a lot of time so I skipped some Chronicles, so tho I'm from C1, I'm not well known lol.
I had a Hawkeye named Rene in BloodPledge before I quit for good.

4. Where are you from?
Boston, Mass! Go red sox lul
5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
I'm so good at it you HAVe to recruit me o_O
6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
I think you guys have the potential to grow. I personally want to join because of what I saw as an alien (lol): you guys are very close, friendly (well when i partied), and doesn't take shit for nothing and of course, you guys play this game for fun. I want to be part of your clan and talk on vent, joke around etc but also achieve something in game and have fun at the same time.
7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
I know Xornes but other than that no. Partied with Xornes and helped him with HS quest etc. Smile
8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
Oh I love going red as long as the gear is urs lawl
9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
Nope, I don't really mind. TBH during the parties I pray to the lord for some PvPs.
10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in?
None, I've been a loner for too long
11. What Gear do you have for A/S grade?
Maj hvy and light, dc, sov, and tts set and maj set, A LOT of A grade and B grade weapon. I have everything except polearm and daggers lol Very Happy Im a collector!! Wink
Also have Drac Bow

12. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? WHat LVL is it, what class are you and list any subs, Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally?
Yes it's noblesed.78 Paladin, 75 TH but I canceled it after my last sub cuz i dindt like it, so 5x sws, 78 ES and 78 pewpewarcher lol
edit: forgot to mention my name is entei hehe ^^

13. How big is your cock? and Is sex with your ally mates out of the question? Gay sex?
just got a boner reading/thinking about the question Embarassed
If your application is approved, your name will be submitted to the leaders board for approval into our alliance. This Submittal can only be made there by a leader in the alliance.
[b]

Last edited by entei on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:40 pm

why do u say from Boston but u have an Atlanta, GA ip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm from boston, I'm going to school there so that's why I put it, I'm in georgia now cuz my parents are here and it's summer Surprised

And it's sort of personal, my mom has house up in boston and my dad has one down here but I like stayhing here for the summer, house is a lot nicer compared to my small apt in boston o.o
Back to top Go down
deadly twin
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:55 pm

k, thats all i needed to hear. just needed clarification
Back to top Go down
bizzar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
bizzar

Male
Number of posts : 677
I want whole world to know that : Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:04 am

nice biography
Back to top Go down
http://www.rokr.data.bg
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:14 am

Thats probably one of the best apps ive seen so far
Back to top Go down
SpooKcs
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
SpooKcs

Male
Number of posts : 203
I want whole world to know that : i lul
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:42 am

FlashGordon wrote:
Thats probably one of the best apps ive seen so far
Agree...great application deserves a +1 from me
Back to top Go down
bizzar
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
bizzar

Male
Number of posts : 677
I want whole world to know that : Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway.
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 am

Maybe he can change some colours but yea app is great

Last edited by BIZZAR on Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rokr.data.bg
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Except that his appl is nice, which i agree ,has anyone of us made a party with him for pvp or xp with him?
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:10 pm

He said Xornes(Quaron). And i spoke a little to him today. looks like a alright guy imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm going home now, had to drop by at zaxby's and get me some chicken fingers lul, anyways will be home in 20 min so if I can get in a pt or w/e it'll be so friggin awesome lol.
And yeh I'm browing on my phone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balou

Balou

Male
Number of posts : 19
I want whole world to know that : I'm probably drunk atm...
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm

I made a exp party with him. I can't say many things about him, just that he seems cool Smile
Back to top Go down
TheReverenT
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
TheReverenT

Male
Number of posts : 678
I want whole world to know that : Im fuckin hot, u can call me Don Juan
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:33 am

hes using too much Very Happy smilies, stop abusing Very Happy its not that cool!
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:03 pm

enteii if your still intersted let me know, but Im on doubles next two days, so might be a little busy.

I just was told some stuff I need to clarify so I know the full situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 pm

nvm >_> i stll got school and im sort of busy irl gunna chillax in game whenever im on selling stuff.. selling all my A grade collections.. well anyways when i can be more active i'll apply again
but u'll see me in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?   APPLICACION RECLUTO SI? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICACION RECLUTO SI?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: