Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightrise REcruitment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nightris

Nightrise REcruitment Empty
PostSubject: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:51 am

. How Old Are you-16

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.-yes for sure

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?- no other servers just playing with my friends here

4. Where are you from? Australia

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it? very good

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with? looking good so far

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them? no

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general? pvp/pk is the best thing to do when your bored

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem? no

10. WHat clans/ALlys have you been in? none

11. Tell us about your char, is it noblessed? subbed? Do you have any alts and is it in any other clan/ally? main=pr sub:wc (doin third nobless as we speak)
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:13 am

I can tell u right here that leaders will say u need to get to know some ppl in EU that will vouch for u to be accepted...they way to do this is:
1) help in pvp (dont forget to pm some1 to say ur on our side ...ppl get confused in pvp and attack untagged ppl...mention u applied so we wont attack u)
2) do NOT attac any EU member or shittalk us (that should be clear to u anyway)
3) u can ask for parties (not raids we dont take nonally ppl on raids) with us...i never mind having some1 that applied in my party...cant say the same for every1 though
4) try to befriend some ppl in the ally...we are all gr8 guys when u get to know us Razz
5) do not lie u know some1 when u actually just exchanged a few words...it makes u look bad and u will be denied for that.
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male
Number of posts : 41
I want whole world to know that : I TRUELY LOVE BIG BOOBs
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 pm

bingo. man i hate it when Flash always got everything right and straight forward. +1 for flash lol
Back to top Go down
nightris

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 am

hey replying to what flashgordon said before i was at pi just pvping and a lot of eu came and i said to Miztery i applied for eu can i come into your pt to show u what i can do. And he pked me now wtf?
Back to top Go down
TheBrut3
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TheBrut3

Male
Number of posts : 1614
I want whole world to know that : Were gonna fck the girlz
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:41 am

lolz dont mind that, miztery is crazy Wink only bringz mizery Smile
Back to top Go down
nightris

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:36 pm

you dont know anyone and have noone to vouche for you.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightrise REcruitment   Nightrise REcruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightrise REcruitment
Page 1 of 1