Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to join :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annaki

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-07

i want to join :D Empty
PostSubject: i want to join :D   i want to join :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:35 am

hi guys..i ve been told to write something here Smile anyway i would like to join mizery's clan.My ex-char was tsats0s..maybe some of you remember this name...i was playing always party with ma3stro and rosanna..before they join your ally of course...i don t know if u need something else.u can find me in game with the nick Annaki.if u need something else pm plz...i m w8ing news from you.tnx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :D   i want to join :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:48 am

Failing application.

Find the application form on sticky topic - answer the questions correctly. No lies, we'll find out.

P.S Sorry if the post look a bit harsh, but hey I'm a nice guy deep inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :D   i want to join :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:01 am

lol tbh im glad for that much ill chat with him in game and help him fill this out properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :D   i want to join :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:32 am

Sounds good. I made a post, a guide how to make applications. I asked an admin to make it sticky. But hey, you can't get everything bull shit
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :D   i want to join :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:44 am

He made a post at Greek section and i found out that from the beggining was in clans and allies that were our main enemies likes DS Trinity and calns Jackasses Exillium etc.

So

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join :D   i want to join :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to join :D
Page 1 of 1