Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still wanna join :>

Go down 
+11
Annexed
Angarath
RenXiS
tyxoN
GaRRu
Grave
OpalSnow
Langelos
Slayerduck
FlashGordon
Troublesome
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King

Still wanna join :> Empty
PostSubject: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:00 pm

1. Im 20 , gonna be 21 in 2 months
2.I can use vent on sieges / pvp /raids and whenever u guys want but i cant talk , cos im usually not at home when i play ( hope that wont be a problem)
3.i played on : retail(Bartz) - MermaidPrincess (th lvl 71 )
l2x - MermaidPrincess , MurdererDick
l2revenge - BiatchPimp
4.Im from Romania
5. My english is pretty good , specially at the hearing part , at the talking , it sounds pretty BR but it works >.>
6.Well i wanna join empires cos i saw its an organised alliance and there arent too many noobs inside it , and all of them can speak good english
7.I dont know anyone from empires , infact i dont know anyone on this server , cos i played here a bit when the server got open after i quit this server , and now i came back few days ago
8. I have no problem with PKing(and its fun anyway) , and i like pvp verry much , thats why im playing on high rate
9. I like clan wars , there aint no problem with that
10.My chars name is GhettoKing , not noblesse yet but im working on it , ill do it in 2-3 days easy
Back to top Go down
Troublesome
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Troublesome

Male
Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:42 pm

Lang I know you denied his first app, but ill vouch for him. He's really a cool dude. We did toi bosses today, and he started to fuck up BloodPact. He does speak good english, he's a nice dude. So I would say bring him in. Dunno if you want to give him more time to hang around with us, then recruit him, or just give him a 1 week trail, see how things go.
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:18 pm

Ppl said hes a cool guy i vote 1 week trial...
Back to top Go down
Slayerduck
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Slayerduck

Male
Number of posts : 1528
I want whole world to know that : Dorfies are hot
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:34 pm

King please talk to me ingame, whats your ingame name?
Back to top Go down
http://slayerduck.net/uploads/L2F
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:53 pm

GhettoKing is my ingame name
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:51 pm

I never have a problem with someone reapplying.

I told him to take the time to get to know guys in the ally, no offense but pvping with us for a few days doesnt do it for me personally.

I want to see the committment to work with EU. Numerous times I have seen guys want to join us, we make them wait, see how they perform and how they treat us over a period of time. Then they join the enemy ally cause they dont want to wait and shit talk us to high heaven.

I just want to see how committed they are to joining EU, if they arent, then why would we want them here.
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:55 pm

ok dude , ill rty , btw , im noblesse too now Razz
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:40 pm

well dude since i dunno any1 from EU its pretty stupid to ask like can i come with u or can u party me and shit , no1 will party me anyway , and ya ur members killed me few times yesterday , i was caught in a fight between EU and BP tried to help u guys and after BP died i got killed by EU lol
Back to top Go down
OpalSnow
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
OpalSnow

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:10 pm

lol >_> Well I am taking distance of this application because I have not seen you ingame so far. But its good to hear that Troublesome approves you, even tho he's a noob ;p
Back to top Go down
Grave
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Grave

Male
Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:08 pm

well yeah i saw him with us in FG and he's cool guy really.

+1 vouch
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:45 pm

so , tell me what u gonna do Langelos , ur gonna take me in or i can take my mind off it?
Back to top Go down
GaRRu
Admin
Admin
GaRRu

Male
Number of posts : 568
I want whole world to know that : CHIMP//'IN\\'BLACK
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:59 pm

Guys, I'll have a word with King in PMs, since ya'll don't understand Romanian.

As for you King, the drill is simple: you need 4 votes to get into a trial period, you give your best during that time, and at the end pros and cons will decide if you become a full member.

Last HINT: have patience!
Back to top Go down
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:56 am

GaRRu wrote:
Guys, I'll have a word with King in PMs, since ya'll don't understand Romanian.

As for you King, the drill is simple: you need 4 votes to get into a trial period, you give your best during that time, and at the end pros and cons will decide if you become a full member.

Last HINT: have patience!

Let me know how that talk goes.
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:34 am

so, do i need to get 4 ppl to vote for me here on the forums right?
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:53 am

if you get enough vouches on here or the right ones, we basically submit your application to the leaders trial section. From there you need 4 leader approvals on your application to get joined. You cannot see that section only the leaders can.
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:02 pm

lol this is worsth than reaching to the president Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tyxoN
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
tyxoN

Male
Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:35 pm

Had a talk with him seems like a good guy, seen him around as well was friendly to us as far as i know.

+1 vouch

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GaRRu
Admin
Admin
GaRRu

Male
Number of posts : 568
I want whole world to know that : CHIMP//'IN\\'BLACK
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:36 pm

lol

+1 from me
lets see what you got pall!
Back to top Go down
https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com
RenXiS
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
RenXiS

Male
Number of posts : 452
I want whole world to know that : Remember remember the 5th of November (Guy Fawkes)
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:34 pm

+1 from me 2, cos he helped us help with pvp against BP quite alot.
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:14 pm

hmm , so do u think u can give me a 1 week trial? Smile
Back to top Go down
Angarath
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Angarath

Male
Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:15 pm

+1 from me to, pvped with me alot. Talk with him everyday. hes a nice guy that know's what hes doin'
1 week trial from me Smile
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:44 pm

so whats up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Annexed
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:50 pm

I like this guy as well, I think he deserves a trial.. He has pvp'd with us a few times and he knows what hes doing.

+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:25 pm

so whats up , will u guys gonna take me in or what? im pretty bored of playing alone and shit , just give me a yes or a no plix
Back to top Go down
Marfa
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Marfa

Female
Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 pm

=) just be patient I'm sure you'll have your answer soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still wanna join :>   Still wanna join :> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still wanna join :>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next