Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Recruiting in Empire alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
k1sSm3plZ

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-25

About  Recruiting in Empire alliance Empty
PostSubject: About Recruiting in Empire alliance   About  Recruiting in Empire alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:04 pm

I am 16 years old

I can use ventrillo and other programs of speaking with my clanmates or from the ally and also, it would be pleasant to me to get to know each other.

Well, i have played once in official (in Devianne server) and i had 45 lvl Elven Elder it's name should be k1sSm3plZ Razz . Moreover i have played in l2 Extreme in Kastien and Staris in kastien i had Makaritis2(sorc 78 ) in staris i had 52 lvl bishop i do not recall it's name. Also, i have passed from l2ultimate, l2elite, l2rage(l2j), l2niobe(l2j), l2bnb(i think it's closed now) and l2exile(mostly my names there was k1sSm3plZ, Gh0sthunt3r and in l2rage i was gm)

I am from Greece and especially from an island called Crete Smile

My english spoken, written and hearing it, is pretty good i i would say but you can test if you want to check my lvl on it Smile

Well, i would like to join Empires alliance cause i like their organisation regarding sieges and raids and also why they are a lot active ppl there.

Personally, i do not know anyone but ingame i have talked to many of them Smile

What i feel about pking is that i personally avoid them ,i prefer pvping someone than just pk him, but if it's mandatory or a clanmate or allymate need help i would go without fear and pk that person Smile. Generally, i like pvps and there is where i show my skills about playing a class Smile

Well, joining a clan with many clan wars is not that big problem but when i need to lvl up it is a little problem with the high lvl ppl of other clans come and kill that slows up my lvling but other than that i do not really care Very Happy

With that char i am aplying it is noblessed with 3 subs over 75 and main 78 well now if the server goes up and that rollback is done i will have to lvl them up again but that should not be a problem i think

My char name ingame is k1sSm3plZ
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: About Recruiting in Empire alliance   About  Recruiting in Empire alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Greek players usually join Elites but i think they have age requirement u dont meet...if leaders like u though u will be accepted in another clan...personally i dont know u so i can vouch yes/no
Back to top Go down
beldarane
Empires Guard
Empires Guard
beldarane

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: About Recruiting in Empire alliance   About  Recruiting in Empire alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:41 pm

i'm in elites and i think spartan will say DENIED. sorry u are too young.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: About Recruiting in Empire alliance   About  Recruiting in Empire alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:02 pm

Belda knows everything i guess.Thats my boy.
We have an age limit so we cant accept u in Elites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Recruiting in Empire alliance   About  Recruiting in Empire alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Recruiting in Empire alliance
Page 1 of 1