Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply for ES

Go down 
+4
TheBrut3
CryMorePlease
Langelos
HighSchool
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male
Number of posts : 41
I want whole world to know that : I TRUELY LOVE BIG BOOBs
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:55 am

1. I'm 17 years old.

2. i've never used it before, but ill try my best to learn to use it if needed.

3. i've play on L2xetreme (L2x): Kastien before, and its been banned by the FBI now Sad my name were HighSchool, HighSch00L, K3lly(my ex's name)....

4. i'm from Taiwan (currently living in Calfornia, USA)

5. i think my english is pretty good since i scored 720 on my Verbal SAT lol ...but im not goona lie English is my second lanuage.

6. i've heard a lot about empires, thought it was a tight clan with cool brotherhoods..and i would love to join and have fun with everyone in the game.

7. I know Revelation in the clan ..i've known him for a long time from L2x. hes acutally the reason that i wanted to join ES Very Happy hes tight and cool to play with...

8. Going red for the clan, theres no second doubt about that. Going red in gernal, i have to say it really depends on the situations and circumstances. however, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do ..if going red is not avoidable, i wouldn't cry about it especially when its for clans ..its worth of going red if it helps the clan members. I love PVPs, but i hate ppl crying after they die ..come on first of all, its a game ..and pvp is part of the game. You get owned, you click restart, and bamm your alive again ..no need to curse at others or cry like a baby ...it only makes you look bad and it woldn't do you any goods. thats my point of view for the PVPs.

9. According the Question 8..if thats what it takes, ill fight it to death along with all my clan brothers ... and IT WILL NEVER EVER BECOME A PROBLEM TO ME AT ALL Very Happy i love fights.

10. Since L2x was closed down, i havn't touched lineage2 for a long time .. i was acutally just got back to the game couple days ago, so for now im training a TH and hes lvl 73 right now. hes a newbie i'm not gonna lie...but im getting up there soon enough Very Happy ...and no i woudln't be join in so many clans with different chars cuz that doestn make any sense to me Very Happy ... born with EU die with EU ..thats how it rolls.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:26 am

sounds good, as long as rev remembers you, Im sure he will link it to the leaders section for approval.
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:51 pm

seems liek this guy has a good head on his shoulders

waitign on revelation responce
Back to top Go down
TheBrut3
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TheBrut3

Male
Number of posts : 1614
I want whole world to know that : Were gonna fck the girlz
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:18 pm

Rev is doing a hard job under my desk atm. so it could take some time be4 hes gonna reply Wink

anyway is ur L2F name also KaiBao, or u gont another char name?
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm

Yes TheBrut3 ... my name is also KaiBao in L2F.
Back to top Go down
TehPwner
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TehPwner

Male
Number of posts : 1013
I want whole world to know that : PEW PEW PEW PEW
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:56 pm

This is like the first guy that i've seen that had the most orignal reason for wanting to join EU. Everyone's always like "OMG i want to join cuz u is active and you seem leik cool ppls to play with ZERG!!!111!1!!" What i'm trying to say is, the kid is cool and hes got a vote from me.
Back to top Go down
Revelation
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Revelation

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 1:05 am

Yeah, I remember him. He was part of BlackListed back on L2X with me, ShutGi, and a few others that play here now. He was always a cool guy back then, fun to pvp with, usually could depend on him.
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 8:45 pm

Thank you guys with teh good words. i will try not to disappoint you all if i ever have a chance to be in the clan with y'all. i didnt know ShutGi is in EU too Very Happy hes acutally the first person i met in L2x back then ...and the first hero i knew in the old times lol ....now im really looking forward to play with you all! its just always FUN to play with such ppl like y'all.
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:09 pm

i'm sorry to ask this, is my application still under viewing? or has it been linked to the leader section? Well, there is no such hurry, i was just wondering where am i in the process now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBrut3
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
TheBrut3

Male
Number of posts : 1614
I want whole world to know that : Were gonna fck the girlz
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:27 am

server been tsken down anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 3:04 am

afro Reve Very Happy have you link me to the leader section ?! i cant wait to pvp you in games lollllll
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 2:20 pm

If Rev says hes cool hes cool...decent application too...vote Yes
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:14 pm

your still waiting on rev.
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 10:05 pm

i thought rev has replied on my board already?! or im waiting for him to link my applications to the leader borad ?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:28 am

**********important changed************

BADDDD NEWS !!!!! i think i registered on L2f after Oct. 12. which means my char got wiped off. ill have to recreate another char and it will take some time for me to work my way up. Also, i think ill change my name to my orginal L2x name: HighSchool ..so ppl can recongnize me easiser.

so the changes are :

1. the name in the game is going to be HighSchool
2. the lvl for now is 40 (due to the server roll back)
Back to top Go down
FlashGordon
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
FlashGordon

Male
Number of posts : 1291
I want whole world to know that : A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:54 pm

This sucks dude...
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:42 pm

KaiBao wrote:
**********important changed************

BADDDD NEWS !!!!! i think i registered on L2f after Oct. 12. which means my char got wiped off. ill have to recreate another char and it will take some time for me to work my way up. Also, i think ill change my name to my orginal L2x name: HighSchool ..so ppl can recongnize me easiser.

so the changes are :

1. the name in the game is going to be HighSchool
2. the lvl for now is 40 (due to the server roll back)

let us know whats going on, cause if your approved it has nothing to do with your level, if your in EU we will get you in leveling parties and get you leveled again, thats not a problem.
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:56 pm

Yes langelos Very Happy
i've already created my new char ...and his name is HighSchool.
and class is still going to be TH ..im sure everything will be ok now Very Happy
i guess im just still waiting for the leaders decision. other than that, i dont think there will be a problem for me or for y'all.
Back to top Go down
Revelation
Empires Ace
Empires Ace
Revelation

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:58 pm

Its been linked to the trial section, just waiting to talk to you HighSchool
Back to top Go down
HighSchool
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie
HighSchool

Male

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:44 pm

alright its good to know where i stand in the process. yeah man i've also been looking for you in the game, trying to talk to you Very Happy ....but it seems like we keep missing each other Sad ...
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Admin
Admin
Angelic

Male
Number of posts : 1957
I want whole world to know that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAg03_zYVtU
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:27 am

ACCEPTED

Angelic out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadash.com
Sponsored content

Apply for ES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for ES   Apply for ES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for ES
Page 1 of 1