Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let me ask a question

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let me ask a question Empty
PostSubject: Let me ask a question   Let me ask a question Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:51 pm

On my app the subject was "LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have fun"
but Compton denied and said "if u are lf zerg its the wrong ally". Now, I've talked with almost all clan leaders and all said that - yes, Freestyling ally is war taged. Now lets imagine that 1-2 pt's just pvping in PI or even LOA, and 1 poor FreeStyling member doing sub class atm, but honestly- will u let him just go/do a poll on ally chat who will kill him 1vs1? or that's not a zerg? what Im trying to say here? If Compton was saying "u are former MurderINC (my explains on previous post wasn't good enough for him? ok i can understand) get lost we dont want former enemy in our ally" or somethung like that I was getting lost from that forum and going play clanless, but I cant understand Compton's excuse oO.
If someone can explain me- go ahead pl0x. If not? unlock my app post plz.
UareNabz0r <3.

p.s. Sorry for openning new post. But my previous got locked and Im not giving up yet oO.
p.s.2- Notice the "pl0x" and the "plz". Im not giving orders ya know.. Im just asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me ask a question   Let me ask a question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:35 am

"Being part of zerg" mentality isn't welcome.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Compton
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Compton

Male
Number of posts : 1374
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Let me ask a question   Let me ask a question Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:09 am

here you go buddy

Langelos wrote:

Were are being extremely strict on recruiting right now, because one we just dont really need more people, and two cause even though people consider us this big zerg, we are not that at all.

So basically its harder, a lot harder to get in EU right now then ever before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me ask a question   Let me ask a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me ask a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: