Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Empty
PostSubject: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:41 pm

i guess this is the form so here ya go.

1. How Old Are you
1 month left to my sweet 18

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.
Im using vent. in murderINC leaders requested to be there while playing l2 and not only on rb's/sieges/pvps and etc.

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
I've been plaing on 5x russian server (Shok world 2), Helios (c5 - closed), L2Throne (Interlude - closed)

4. Where are you from?
Im living in Israel.

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?
my english isnt perfect but i guess u can understand me pretty well.

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?
I hate FreeStyling (notice: almost whole FreeStyling are former MurderInc clans). the 2nd reason is your excelent activity. as I said I'm an active player and lf active clan/ally.

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?
I've been talking alot with ZNAPPY but he quited, and also i talked pretty much with NATION.

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?
I got no problem with going red cuz im taking with me only what i need (except PI). what about pvp? its a pvp server sint it? this is how i do - pvp>exp>pvp

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?
got no problems with war taged clan. if they were full pt i used to call some backup >.>

if its not the right form so pl0x, give me direct link to the right form and i'll gice u all info that u ask for.

yea and i saw that u want to see my equipment also so here it is:
plat light (helmet is missing), SB focus +10 (will be donated to +20) agumentation lv 1, f dagger, +6 tat set.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:46 pm

You're former MurderInc. Leaders have to make a statement.
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Admin
Admin
Angelic

Male
Number of posts : 1957
I want whole world to know that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAg03_zYVtU
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:48 pm

You haven't really answered some of the questions listed in the "Application Form" and added some that are not on that form.
Edit your post and answer the questions we ask you.
We have a reason for asking w/e we're asking.
Follow the form like everyone else.

Angelic out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadash.com

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:11 pm

omfg AngelicDemon i've just noticed that u are from israel also heh.
where are u living? >.<
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Admin
Admin
Angelic

Male
Number of posts : 1957
I want whole world to know that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAg03_zYVtU
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:26 pm

מערב ראשון, בכל מקרה, תעשה את מה שאמרתי קודם אחרת הם לא יקבלו אותך.
מה שעושה את כל העניין בעייתי עוד יותר זה שהייתי ב MurderINC וכו'.

Translation for those of you who aren't from Israel or just don't speak Hebrew:
I told him where in Israel I am from and repeated the request to post his app while following the god damn form.

Angelic out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadash.com

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:21 am

Voodoo wrote:
You're former MurderInc. Leaders have to make a statement.
yea i knew that it will be against me, but-
I was in murder only with clans that joined after my clan invitation and i haven't left those clans cuz im not one who changing clans everyday. But agree with me- i could hide this, but i didn't, cuz i never lied to clan/ally member and im not planning to, sience im trying to get in EU im completely honest. I left fuck4fun before Murder got closed so it means that i dont love that ally. Also i can remember that i've shit talked about EU, and I'm really sry about that. but it wasnt something personal its just sometimes even when i was clanless and tried to exp- i havent done anything bad to EU members and they killed my pt anyway and... the party gone :< pretty sad when i've been sitting in rune for 2h until i got full pt but that anger passed after smthn like 10 min -.-".
anyway, I'm just trying to say that im tired and sorry about all those shit talking/pvp's vs EU. now i just want to be on your side. so... peace?
Back to top Go down
Gankatsou
Empires Exarch
Empires Exarch
Gankatsou

Male
Number of posts : 658
I want whole world to know that : I need a drink!
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:30 am

UareNabz0r wrote:

I thought its "sweet 16" not 18...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:47 am

Gankatsou wrote:
UareNabz0r wrote:

I thought its "sweet 16" not 18...
yes lol it supouse to be a joke
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:28 am

UareNabz0r wrote:

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?
I've been plaing on 5x russian server (Shok world 2), Helios (c5 - closed), L2Throne (Interlude - closed)

is it me or did he miss tellign us his character names????

~Ward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:33 am

CryMorePlease wrote:
UareNabz0r wrote:

is it me or did he miss tellign us his character names????

~Ward
oh right. soz about that. shock world- xCroWx. c5 and c6 servers- Dante
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:45 pm

so uhmmmm.. what u guys think? I'm in or not? Mad
Back to top Go down
Precise
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:04 am

Your former MurderINC.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.   LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LF good ally to zerg FreeStyling and have some fun.
Page 1 of 1