Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess clan wanna join EU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canadian

Guess clan wanna join EU Empty
PostSubject: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:42 pm

How many Members do you have?
40 (Full)

All your Memebers are required to get on vent, is that a Problem?
All of them can get on vent.

What Timezone Are most of your members from?
GMT+2

How old is majority of your members and how old is leader?
most of them are about 20. I am 17 and subleader Donatelle is 18.

Does majority of your members speak fluent english?
All of us speaking fluent english.

Did you have any issues with EU in past?
With EU in forever not so much, We were members of Reckoning alliance (L2R) and now, we know many of your members who were in L2R (eg: xGuz, Sirenia, SweetArt (aka GaRRu), VoodooRage and others)

If all Clan leaders agree on kicking one of your member, will that be an Issue?
Of course. But no worries. Members like this will be getting kicked by me personally before you even start thinking about it.

Faithfully yous,
Canadian89 (DarkQueenKrista)
Donatelle
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:47 pm

First of all all I would like to say that from my side i dont really want to have u in our forever alliance.And u know why?Because u made some posts in our (greek) recruit section saying after all that revenge suits u better than foerever and that only one reason withaou to mentiom any other thinks.

https://empires-alliance.niceboard.com/Forever-Recruitment-f31/MAKE-UR-APPLICATION-HERE-ONLY-IF-U-ARE-GREEK-AND-ABOVE-20-YO-t1529.htm
Back to top Go down
Donatell

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:33 pm

so..?? Rolling Eyes

for asking why we greeks have a special treatment, the clan should be rejected from the ally?

Arent you supposed to judge us as a clan, and not as a
one-post-question?

I m just sayin that I dont believe u shouldnt get in the ally for this stupid reason.

PS: btw we ve worked the empires system (recruiting system, siege system etc.) And yes its great and works just fine.
But nobody blamed this about anything..

Donatelle..
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm

Donatelle wrote:
so..?? Rolling Eyes

for asking why we greeks have a special treatment, the clan should be rejected from the ally?

one-post-question?

I m just sayin that I dont believe u shouldnt get in the ally for this stupid reason.

PS: btw we ve worked the empires system (recruiting system, siege system etc.) And yes its great and works just fine.

Donatelle..

First of all u have to read all the posts and answers that ur leader wrote.
And secondly u dont know how Empires recruit or behave cause u ve never been with them.
Ur allince there was Reckonig and not Empires and i know the way u recruit ppl by seeing them on vent. where a lot of guys that were shittalking on us at past and they were in ur ally when we left the server.
Back to top Go down
Donatell

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:05 pm

ServantOfChaos wrote:
Donatelle wrote:
so..?? Rolling Eyes

one-post-question?

Donatelle..

First of all u have to read all the posts and answers that ur leader wrote.
And secondly u dont know how Empires recruit or behave cause u ve never been with them.
Ur allince there was Reckonig and not Empires and i know the way u recruit ppl by seeing them on vent. where a lot of guys that were shittalking on us at past and they were in ur ally when we left the server.

sorry but..

first of all i read all posts.
we believed revenge would be like before. Noone know it would become a kinda crappy server.
2nd: I ve never listened shit about you in vent.
3rd: Why would a l2f be in a channel of l2r?
4th: Reckoning was Empires and works the same way.
Actually Reckoning is Empires with a different name.
5th: I guess that you have got personall issiues with my leader.
But should this be the reason that we might get or not in the Empires alliance?

Should we really stick to this?
Your personal issues, not in game, but in a missunderstanding in forums?

I personally lol to that, and I hope that everyone gets reasonable and think this:
A clan wants to get in Empires.
How good is the clan? (members in clan, active members, etc.)
Not what posts Canadian makes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:09 pm

This is all going about what canadian did before spamming the whole forum with old threads...
Back to top Go down
Amnesia
Empires Ace
Empires Ace

Male
Number of posts : 411
I want whole world to know that : Im A Crack Addict
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:28 pm

lol... yeh i remember that...

i read what canadian89 said... doesn't seem bad... but there is a line of greek that i don't know what it means...

as for what Donatelle said... I'm pretty sure he's referring to the fact that empires recruits through forums... and things like sieges were done pretty similar to how they are done on forever...
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:37 pm

we actually have an ally meeting tonight and then a leaders meeting afterwards.

I was shocked to see this post, cause obviously you will be greatly discussed since your from revenge and were with some of our old mates.

We Im sure will have an answer tonight on what we will decide.
Back to top Go down
Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:30 pm

Ok when u decide post here or pm DarkQueenKrista and Donatelle.
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:43 pm

We decided not to take your clan in as a whole.

If you want, we will gladly allow you guys to individually apply and look over each application.

I understand that you guys were with reckoning no revenge, but that was not the ally I ran there and each ally had their own differences in the way things were ran and how they were.

But as a clan together, sorry but the application is denied.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess clan wanna join EU   Guess clan wanna join EU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess clan wanna join EU
Page 1 of 1