Empires United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Forum, Empires United Alliance on Supreme L2 Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Empty
PostSubject: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:14 am

1. How Old Are you

17 Smile

2. Will you use vent? Raids/pvp/seiges are mandatory for vent. But other then that we want you on vent to socialize with our crew, get to know us and us get to know you.

I have a problem with my sound at my Pc but soon it will be fixed..at Monday I
ll go fix it...if i join for tomorrows siege i ll go to internet cafe and use vent from there Very Happy

3. What retail servers and private servers have you played on? What names did you use on your mains on those servers?

I was playing in low rate x3 server Bits N Bites (greek server) name :
GreekHawk 73LvL (hawkeye)
Herritator 61LvL (bounty hunter)
Bufferokoritso 56LvL (prophet)
I was playing also x35 PvP server :l2synergy
SweeTyBow (saggitarius ex hero)
HiddenSoul ( doom cryer hero 2nd time)
SkullHead (just noblesse Razz)
LusterSoldier (Eva's Templar ex hero)
DaRioN (cardinal not even nobl :/ )
Also i play at l2Fortuna but i stopped
Skull4ReaL (spellsinger 75 :S)

4. Where are you from?

Greece

5. How good is your english, spoken, hearing it, and writing it?

My English are if not perfect really good ^^

6. Why do you want to join empires to begin with?

Actually its not my first ally...I was in ds...but i helped them a lot..as it was my first ally..and they didnt helped me even a little...

7. Do you know anyone in empires? How do you Know them and How long have you known them?

I dont think i know everyone from EU reaLLy good Sad and thats why i am afraid to get denied Sad

8. How do you feel about going red? How do you feel about pvp in general?

I love pvping... In L2synergy i was 2nd in pvp rankings before I stopped playing Very Happy Also i ve dropped tit shield / tate set +6-7 except Necklace from pk..Razz Its pvp server.. So LETS PVP (^.^) cheers cheers

9. If you join a clan with many clan wars, is that a problem?

Clan War = Uncountable PvPs = <3 xD Cool

If you want any more info pm me in game Smile
Dont deny me Sad Crying or Very sad

PS: sorry if i have some mistakes in dictionary Razz Now it is 6 morning and i am a little tired Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:17 am

btw i just noticed it... UrbanLegend is ex- friend who all the time uses my players to show he is good in L2... when i got jailed because he was flaming at hero voice we argued and changed all my accounts (^.^)... Unti now we dont have talked even to tell 'GoodMorning' each other!
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:48 pm

um, I will let the greeks answer this, they will have the say whether you can join or not.
Back to top Go down
SpartanWarri0r
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
SpartanWarri0r

Male
Number of posts : 1755
I want whole world to know that : I TOUCH MYSELF
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:19 pm

He doesnt meet the age requirments so it will be a handicap between him and the rest of the members.If anyone alse want him in iw ouldnt have prob despite he is an ex DS member
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male
Number of posts : 2460
I want whole world to know that : SNUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:43 pm

is this the same darion in game as he is from Destiny and now murderinc ally???
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:47 pm

*EDITED*

Denied by Elites clan

other leaders... up to you all

not my choice but i know Infidelis is not recruiting unknowns .... onyl peopel that i known from MY and COMPTON's Crew from revenge and that i can verify

~Ward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CryMorePlease and the other read it please..   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 pm

CryMorePlease i ve never been in MurderINC ally.. when adrenaline clan 'broke' after Krait's scam i joined TheSweetDarkElf's / z33k3's clan because i thought they would help me a little.they hadnt helped me when i was in adrenaline..i hoped they would..they werent at ally when i joined.. After some minutes i saw that Kosyachok had created an own clan..i left Z33K3 's clan and joined kosyachok because i was 100% sure that he would help me if i needed something.. And after 2-3 days he dissolved his clan... And i am without clan from then..except that i joined yesterday xDjay 's clan and got scammed in olympiad.. From the time Kosyachok dissolved his clan i like killing many murderINC...most of them are soo stupid...

As for my age..maybe i am 17..but i have reaLLy ibg experiense in my life..i have passed so much bad things.. So i think that i can behave like a 19-20 or more years old guy...

I want healing at raid bosses..healing at sieges..owning stupid ppl..
Crying or Very sad
Think again about it please Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:14 pm

I know that many ppl hate me because if EU see someone in pi / mos immediately he is down... i ve been many times :S but i like doing that Very Happy
So dont consider our fights between me and some people from EU Rolling Eyes (^.^)
Actually pm me someone in game..a leader or ally leader..i want tell him some important things that i think he may think about before got denied or accepted.. ' DaRioN'
thx^^
<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CryMorePlease
Admin
Admin
CryMorePlease

Male

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:15 pm

well.... i am surprised you responded back as quickly as you did

well greeks denied you form their clans... i will repost and reopen ur thread for another clan leader

i would go a long way to show to us that you are quality player...BUT MOST OF ALL A QULAITY PERSON.....we are one big family here ....

ill unlock ur thread and leave it up to the tother leaders

recruiting is now really strict..we have alot of peopel in oru ally, so right now wqe are looking for that "diamond in the ruff" so to speak

~Ward
Back to top Go down
JanoMark
Empires Rookie
Empires Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:41 pm

I personally don't like the clan hopping, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 am

So CryMore what i have to do to proove i am a good person ??
If u r on in game pm me..i ll be on for seeveral 10 hours from now..
I want tell u some things in pm...About my personal IRL character... about 'what am I' .. If people behave me good so i can feel confortable in clan..i dont want anything more..if they behave me good i am just perfect in relationshops..but please pm me in game.. i want have a word with u Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 am

and btw as i told u my english are really good...so i dont have problem if i join greek or other 'english talk' clan!!
Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:34 pm

no offence im not against you but i laughed a little after this:

"So CryMore what i have to do to proove i am a good person ??
If u r on in game pm me..i ll be on for seeveral 10 hours from now..
I want tell u some things in pm...About my personal IRL character... about 'what am I' .. If people behave (to) me good so i can feel confortable in clan..i dont want anything more..if they behave ([to] again) me good i am just perfect in relationshops..but please pm me in game.. i want have a word with u"

2 times "if people behave me good"

and after i heard this:

"and btw as i told u my english are really good...so i dont have problem if i join greek or other 'english talk' clan!!"

Razz no offence Very Happy im not a good talker too Razz leke you sea mi inglish no goud Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 pm

lol dude..anyways..check what CryMore told me above :/

mi inglish is pro!!! looOl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:07 pm

DaRioN wrote:

xDDD lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:08 pm

DaRioN wrote:

Back to top Go down
Anubit

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:09 pm

sorry for the duble (stupid computer)
Back to top Go down
Langelos
Empires Divine
Empires Divine
Langelos

Number of posts : 6387
I want whole world to know that : I like to be thrusted with a full fist
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:41 pm

your not gonna work out with us

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD   HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HeLlo aLL..here is my appli xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Empires United :: Supreme Recruitment:-
Jump to: